I.YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
3.If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login details, you must promptly notify us ASAP at the email address reflected at the bottom of each page of our site.
II.ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
4.The responses described above are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
III.INFEINGEMENT AND REPORT POLICY
(a) infringes your rights or any rights of a third party you represent; or
(b) otherwise breaches the Acceptable Use Policy,
please tell us immediately by email at the address presented at the bottom of each page of our site.
2. When reporting content please provide the information described below in your notice to us: (a) your name and contact details; and (b) a statement explaining whether you believe that the content you are contacting us about: (i) infringes your rights; (ii) the rights of a third party who you represent; or (iii) you otherwise believe the content breaches the Acceptable Use Policy.
We will take the action that we believe is appropriate depending on the nature of the content you report. This may include taking no action where we believe the reported content does not infringe any rights or the Acceptable Use Policy. We are not obliged to discuss or inform you about our chosen course of action following a report from you.
IV.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
(a) making commercial use of our site's content;
(b) reproduction of our products by name, logo, trade marks or any other content available on our site; and
(c) downloading or copying any of our site content for yourself or for a third-party.
2.If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact us by email at the address presented at the bottom of each page of our site.
V.RIGHT TO ACCESS
VII.DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
2. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of our site. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems you may experience with our site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content on our site we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
3.Whilst we make reasonable efforts to ensure that any information presented on our site is correct, the information on our site is presented without any guarantees, conditions or warranties or any kind and the site is made available to you on an “AS IS” basis. We are not responsible for anything that occurs from your reliance on the content of our site.
4. In any event, we will never take any responsibility for User Content and you use and rely on any User Content entirely at your own risk.
5. We exclude all warranties and conditions implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
6. Because our site is provided free of charge, we will not, in any way, be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) in tort (including negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory or otherwise (even if foreseeable) in connection with any use you make of our site or the information presented on it.